Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Diabetic Diet

I have no idea who invented the diet but they ought too be shot.

Actually it isn't that bad. Due to the fact that there are some diabetics in the family the decision was made (I didn't get a vote) to put everyone on a diabetic diet.

I really don't have a problem with being on it fir several reasons. First of all it will force those preparing my plate for me limit my rations. I've been telling them forever that I would be just as satisfied with half as much.

Next, with so many members of the Eaton family having diabetes, it isn't a bad idea fir me to be on such a diet.

Finally, it gave me some motivation to begin tracking my calorie intake and weight with an iPhone app that I have had for a while but not really used on a regular basis.

The good news is that my calorie intake is averaging about 2,000 per day and I ought to be at my target weight of 220 sometime in 2012.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment